Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lunch Bunch

This was so much fun. We had 23 women and 18 kids show up for lunch bunch. Jody and I prepared the lunch and Marlene and Keri did desert and fruit. I am so glad so many showed up. What a great time we had.I am enjoying my new calling as Relief Society
2nd couselor. I was very nervous and felt like a fish out of water the first few weeks but I think I can handle it. My testimony has strengthend and I am so greatful for the power of prayer. If it wasn't for the help of my Heavenly Father and the support from our ward I know I wouldn't be able to do this calling. I am greatful I am part of such a wonderful ward. I truly love each and every women. I am truly greatful for the wonderful women whom I serve with.



















4 comments:

Everitt's said...

Thanks Ladies! It was a blast Trevor and I had a great time.

Julz said...

Yeah- we had a great time, too! You're a trooper letting us trash your house and scare your turtle! You're doing a great job Kendra!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

You are wonderful in RS. I wanted to get youi n YW... but we were too slow. Plus I think things happen for a reason. Thanks for having the party!

Ludvigson Family said...

thanks Kendra for all of your hard work for lunch bunch. I had a great time. I'm thinking my house next month!