Monday, September 29, 2008

I am going to be a boasting mother for a few minutes. Ty's football team so far this year is undeafted. I am so proud of all of them and I am truly greatful to the wonderful coaches they have. This last Saturday they had a game against Dixie and Ty played awesome. He caught a 10 yard pass. I think. It was somewhere in that range. I was a nervous wreck he has never been passed the ball in a game before so I was the typical mother think Oh Please don't let it be my son who misses the ball. Actually I think that about all the boys on the team but its worse when it's your own son. He also SACKED the quarter back. Way to go Ty!! He did make a couple of mistakes so those two plays made up for it. Yes I am proud I'll admit it. My kids are my life and I am so proud of them. The very reason I stay home is to take pride in my home and my children. Unfortunaly Gino get put on the back burner. That must be why he spend all his time on his quad. I would spend more time on my but it's been to hot.
By the way THANKS RANDY FOR TAKING PICTURES OF TY!!





No comments: