Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Crazy last few weeks

So about a week after school started I got a new calling.Relief Society 2nd Counselor. I really didn't think it would keep me any busier than I already am. WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! I feel like between my kids, husband, and my calling I don't even have time to breath. I am sure things will slow down soon. I finally got everyone on a schedule and in bed by 8. I'm not in bed by 8 but the kids are. It took me 4 weeks to finally get it together so I am hoping I will be able to organize my calling real soon. I am the type of person that likes to have an hour of MY time quite often and I am not getting. So far I know the Lord is blessing me with patience because I haven't blown up yet. I still feel pretty good and am trying to enjoy every minute of life. So to add to our craziness around here Tyler ended up with shingles. He is being such a trooper because I know that it's very painful. So many have asked what it looks like and how you get it? Well it is normally caused by stress but I guess a virus can also trigger it. Shingles for those of you who don't know is a strain of chicken pox. It's not contagious unless you have not had the chicken pox. I have posted some pictures so you can see what it looks like. Now lets hope and pray that Jace doesn't get chicken pox since he has only had the first shot out of two for the pox.




1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Poor guy! So how do you cure it? Just wait it out like the chicken pox? I'm so sorry!

You are doing wonderful in your new calling. It's always hard at first to get it all figured out. And then when you are confortable and enjoying it you'll get something new!