Sunday, August 31, 2008

TAG I'M IT ....

4 random things about my husband:
He is a wonderful father
He worships the ground I walk on
Hard worker
Loves the outdoors


Movies that I would/could watch more than once:
Savannah smiles
Quest for Camelot
Office Space
Pacifier


Tv shows I watch:
Anything on lifetime
Anything on HGTV
Dr.Phil
Armywives



4 places that I have been:
Canada
Cancun
Idaho
California



4 People who email me regularly:
Heather
Wendy
Vicki
Charlotte


Favorite food:
Seafood
Italian
Mexican
Anything I don't have to cook



4 places I would like to visit:
My cousin in Hawaii
Colorado
Cape Cod
Anywhere with a beach



4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Catch up on my scrapbooking
Jace overcoming his fear of being left or lost
Watching my kids play sports
Decorating my master bedroom



4 people I have tagged:
Julie
Heather
Mindy
Jody

No comments: