Saturday, August 16, 2008

My summer project

Ok so I went to this yard sale awhile ago and found this beautiful table and 6 chairs that have adjustable recline postions for very cheap. I figure what the heck I can stain that and make it look like new again. So it was alittle more time consuming than I thought but it is looking pretty good. I am having alittle trouble getting the arm rests to be smooth and not splinter. Does anyone have any suggestions? Here are pictures of before and after.


Table Before


Table After


Chair Before


Chair After

2 comments:

{dawn} said...

Your yard looks Awesome! How fun for the kids! And love table, great job! Did you try sanding the arm rests? It might take a while but they will get there! Looks fun!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

That's impressive. I outdoor furniture and might have to keep my eyes open for a bargain. But you're right, projects always take longer than expected.