Friday, August 8, 2008

My Spoiled Babies


I was out working in the yard the other morning and my turtles were following me around like cats. Which happens quite often. I spoil them rotten and talk to them all the time. The biggest is Myrtle who eats pretty much anything. Angelica or her nickname Jellybean is the smaller one. She is very spoiled. I have had her since she was silver dollar size. She is 5 years old. She will only eat carrots,broccoli,celery or anything that is hard if I cut it up. She seriously snubs me if I give her lettuce to many days in a row. I am totally obsessed with these gals. We have another baby named Mr. Irwin but he would come out of the hole that day because it was going to rain. BIG BABY!!

2 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I didn't know you have turtles!

Lance and Celeste said...

Cassidy and Jace still talk about your turtles! They always want to go an see them.