Friday, August 8, 2008

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY JACE!!

Jace has brought our family so much joy! Being the youngest he has always been malled and he has accepted it quite well. I still remember holding him in my arms at the hospital just a few hours old. Him and I spent the evening and the night all by ourselves. I love those first moments we were up all night talking (or aleast I was). You sure listened well though. What a hard time I had bringing you into this world but it was worth it. WE LOVE YOU JACERMAN!!


2 comments:

Dave West said...

Hey, we found your blog and read up on you guys...now we have one of our own too.
Here it is: http://allmywestboys.blogspot.com/

{dawn} said...

I can't believe they are that old! Jaeger will be 5 on Friday. So sad it happens to fast! :) What a cutie he is, and as much spoiled I am sure, but that is why we have them right :)

~Dawn