Sunday, June 15, 2008



My sweet boy all hooked up to machines. I was so glad to see him. I had seen dad in the state when he had his surgery and thought I could handle it. Its alittle different when its your baby. Dr. Ciccolo said he did awesome. He got out of the Hummer which he parked right beside the bed. Climbed into bed and asked for his watermelon breathing mask. They told us it would take 1 hour to sudate him and another 2 for the surgery. 45 minutes later the nurse came and told us Jace was out and the insision had been made. 1 1/2 hours later Dr. Ciccolo was explaining that everything went wondefully. The hole was fixed and the arteries that were to high on the venicava had be successfully moved. He said that as soon as they were done his heart instantly went small.(like it was suppose to be) I always knew my little boy had a big heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this pic is a tough one to see. I'm so grateful that there are people in this world with the skill to heal and perfect this darling boy.