Thursday, December 11, 2008

TWILIGHT

Ok so it all started when I found out that everyone was reading these books. Of course I can never be left out of the loop so I started reading. Gino was not thrilled to see me pick up a book since nothing and I mean nothing gets done when I start reading. I then had to rub it in and tell him this was the 1st of 4. He informed the kids that I would be out of commission for at least a month if not two. I love to read and have now found my favorite books of all time. I couldn't wait for the movie to come out. Heather then thought it would be fun to go as a big group. As you can see from all the pictures we made a night of it.
We all decided to go to dinner at Los Lupes before going to the movie. I lost count on how many showed up I would say around 20 to 25 ladies. It was a ton of fun. I would just like to make mention for the record. Michelle West was the photograph so she is not seen in the picture but was present. Thanks Michelle!

Keri,Jody,Myself and Christine

Julie,Kenna and Heather

Movie Time!!!









Pour Mark and Jennifer. They sat in the middle of all of us. I think we ended up taking 1 row and part of another.


This was soooooo much fun. I can't wait till the next one.

1 comment:

Julz said...

That was way fun! We definitely need to do something like that again soon. Can I just say that pic that I'm in, mixed with my shirt, totally looks like we were having WAY too much fun back in the '60's?? High on life I guess!!
Also- Peytan was telling me about that game- sounds like a blast!!