Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

This Thanksgiving will be one that all who was there will remember. I have a feeling it will be the last holiday that we will get to spend with my 92 year old grandma. It was a wonderful weekend. The weather was gorgeous so most of it was spend outside on the patio and around the fire at night. My cousin Clayton came with his two boys. The last time I saw Clayton I was about 8. The age of his youngest son Ryan. It was nice to reacquaint ourselves once again. I am so blessed to have wonderful family members in my life. I cherish the moments we spend together. I am so grateful they could make it for Thanksgiving along with my Uncle Dee and Aunt Barb. Next year we hope to have Thanksgiving in Colorado. That means more family members and a bunch more memories.


Clayton brought this fun game called Kubb. The kids had a blast with it. It is an old fashion viking game. 2 to 12 people can play at a time. Even the 4 year olds were able to play. You basically just though sticks at the opposing teams blocks. I wasn't able to play since I had thrown my shoulder out but the kids played 3 days straight.

Paytan and my niece Gavin laying in the gravel

My cousin Clayton and Aunt Barb

My cousins wife Marsha, Jared, and Brok

Grandma Meacham, Mom, Aunt Barb

My Uncle Dee and my Dad(standing)

No comments: