Friday, November 6, 2009

Alright so I've slacked off a bit on my blogging. I am going to attempt to update it as much as I can remember. Gino has been busy working lots of overtime and on his off days tries to take us hiking or riding. Brok has been playing football this year on the freshman team and has been doing awesome. They won their last game on Thursday to Sunrise Mountain in Las Vegas. Paytan is in 7th grade and staying busy. She is on the Student Council, Show Choir and Drill team. She even found time to squeeze in some volleyball games which she got mom to coach. Although I must say I don't think I was meant to be a volleyball coach. Tyler is still playing football. He plays a game tomorrow which will put us in the playoff since they haven't lost a game yet. We are hoping to take the championship for the 3rd year in a row. Yea, I know he's only in the 5th grade but they are an awesome team and yes I am a proud mom. I have awesome kids what can I say.:) Jace turned 6 in August and thinks he can tell everyone what to do, how to do it and when to do it and of course most of the time we do. My biggest challenge is trying to get him to keep his clothes on. He comes home from school and strips down to his underwear. He keeps us laughing daily. He was studying for his spelling test and I asked him to spell road. He said r.o.d. I said nope that's wrong and he said "No it's not mom. The A is silent so I don't have to say it." It was quite funny. I myself have been very busy trying to keep up with everyone and do my own thing. I no longer teach preschool out of my home and now teach at Sunshine Academy. I love it over there. It is so nice to have my own classroom and lots of resources I didn't have before. I am now trying to turn the preschool room in my home into a dining room. I also substitute aide on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's when needed. I got certified and now teach a spin class on Tuesday and Thursday evening. I haven't been doing it for long but love it and am glad to get a good workout in. Even though my days are busy and the weeks seem to fly by I love every minute of being a mother and teacher. I am so grateful for the blessings in my life and am grateful for an amazing family. Somedays are more hectic than others but I have learned to cherish the moments because they will be gone before I know it. Brok will be 15 in March and I remember the day he was born. Time has went by so fast. Thankfully Gino works hard to support all that we do. We are so grateful for his hard work and dedication to our family.




Gino, his sisters, Brok and Jacob my nephew

Paytan mowing Grandpa Rays lawn in Koosharem

Jace's 6th birthday

Tyler

Brok #47

My adorable afternoon preschool class.

2 comments:

bestofthebishops said...

Looks like you guys are doing well! You have such a cute family!!:) I love blogs, it is so nice to know what everyone has going on in their lives. Take care!

Shannon said...

Finally....a post! Glad you're back at it!